Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 280485 times)

Offline Indigohuntsman

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #2340 on: April 08, 2019, 07:43:21 pm »
Hello neph93.

I am not used to these heavyweights, it was all rather exhausting, trying to get on the 666s, and a pleasure taking them off, I'm sure I'll get used to it  ;D

The Wabash shirt is a awesome fit, and I can not wait to try on the 1946 Rider's jacket, when it arrives tomorrow.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: April 08, 2019, 08:05:01 pm »
The wabash western (IHSH-62) is one of my absolute favourite IH products both for the fit and the fabric. The jeans get easier with time ;)

Online Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: April 08, 2019, 08:36:44 pm »
@Indigohuntsman
Nice to see you here, Jody.

Offline Mal

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: April 24, 2019, 04:30:35 pm »
To the person who stopped me in Manhattan today because he saw me wearing Iron Hearts and asked if I was on the forums (to which I stammered out an awkward "I signed up but haven't commented yet"): sorry, man. I wasn't trying to be rude, I was just really late for work.

Also: hello!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: April 24, 2019, 04:50:23 pm »
@Mal  it wasn’t me but nice post

Also: Hello back at you!

EDIT: maybe it was @Alex:o

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: April 24, 2019, 04:51:36 pm »
Brilliant......
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: April 24, 2019, 04:52:13 pm »
I doubt it, he is here  :D
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: April 24, 2019, 04:53:16 pm »
I doubt it, he is here  :D

He does get around....

Offline Denim Reynholm

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: May 11, 2019, 11:24:28 am »
Hi everyone.

I'm a new familiar face. I first came across Iron Heart ~4 years ago. I salivated over their gear but I was in no financial state to indulge myself at the time. When things got better and I also decided to try and dress better, I tried to remember the brand, eventually rediscovering it through the selvedge denim/workwear communities. I bought my first piece about 2 years ago and, after retrieving every last penny from between the sofa cushions, now have a growing collection - almost exclusively Iron Heart. Even the bits which aren't Iron Heart will most probably be replaced by Iron Heart. The quality is unlike anything else. I'm especially in love with the UHFs.

I think I first started checking the forum in the last 12 months, to see what was in the pipeline and whatnot. Then I became interested in the Day in the life of... thread with the behind the scenes stuff. From there I even checked a few general chat threads to see what kind of hobbies everybody here has.

You're all a very interesting bunch and we obviously all have a common love, so I thought I'd finally join in. I might even have a go at some WAYWT.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: May 11, 2019, 11:54:27 am »
Hi everyone...
....You're all a very interesting bunch and we obviously all have a common love, so I thought I'd finally join in. I might even have a go at some WAYWT.

Hi there and welcome.

Thanks for the great intro. I’m not sure we’re that interesting but please do join in regardless

Offline Denim Reynholm

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: May 11, 2019, 01:58:58 pm »
Cheers @neph93

I'm a fan of yours, particularly anything with the Viking Kitty.

Offline tolmak

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: May 13, 2019, 01:06:24 pm »
Hey there denim people! Cheers form Greece! My name is Tolis, I'm 28 years old and I love denim. I've been passionate about raw denim for quite some time,nearly 7-8 years. I was actually checking out custom motorcycles trying to get ideas for what i wanted for mine when I came across an IH add and I immediately got hooked on the raw denim train. I love me a product with history and with a unique style and potential to be truly one of a kind. So much so that after a few years of searching I actually got in contact with IH wanting to bring the IH brand and products to Greece. Then the economic crisis came along and that ship sunk faster than you can say Antetokoumpo. Nowadays I'm scrolling through the forum,being an actual member as of now, searching for the perfect fit for me so i can finally get my hands on a pair of IH jeans,trying to get even more knowledge and meet some new fellow denim destroyers. Very, very pleased to meet anyone on here! Cheers!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: May 13, 2019, 04:25:46 pm »
Hey there denim people! Cheers form Greece! My name is Tolis...
Hi, Tolis. Welcome and thank you for the great intro. Hope you enjoy yourself as an active member here.

Offline tolmak

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: May 15, 2019, 08:10:33 am »
Pleased to meet you neph, have an absolute beast of a day!!

Offline RoadAgent

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: Yesterday at 03:04:12 am »
Hey from Camas, WA...just north of Portland, OR.  Excited to be part of the forum as I have purchased a handful of items over the last few weeks based on pics and feedback from all of you, some from the IH website and others from Selfedge in Portland.  Incredible customer service from both!!