Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 407185 times)

Offline zeuloa

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #2490 on: December 17, 2020, 03:33:32 pm »
Hi everyone!!

Just purchased my first Iron Heart product, a 526PJ 21oz Type III and its a great product! Never had any denim of this kind, pretty much just wear Levi’s 501 but wanted a sturdy and durable jacket and IH kept popping up, not only in reference to their great products but excellent customer service!

My first denim jacket was a Levi’s trucker in my teens, slapped a Metallica “Ride the Lightning” back patch and a few others (Slayer, Sepultura, Megadeth, etc) and loved it! Wish I still had it for old times sake but who knows what happened to it... probably gave it to girlfriend or something haha

Anyways I live in South Florida and hope to take this IH beast in all my travels to wherever it might be a bit cold and looking forward to more great IH products!

Keep up the good work!

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #2491 on: December 17, 2020, 04:55:13 pm »
Welcome, Z!  Glad to hear you're happy with that jacket!  And it looks like you got a great fit on the first try.  Nice job!
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline den1mhead

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2492 on: December 17, 2020, 04:56:24 pm »
Welcome to the forum @zeuloa  :)

Post a picture of you wearing your IH-526PJ 21oz Type III posted in the Iron Heart WAYWT - 2020 Edition thread
« Last Edit: December 17, 2020, 04:58:19 pm by den1mhead »

Offline SergeyP

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #2493 on: December 18, 2020, 12:59:37 pm »
Hello!

A year ago I went back to jeans. This happened after thirty years of ignoring them. Jeans IH took my heart and now we are together. Thanks, Giles. Thanks to team IHUK. You give a good product and good service.
I'm from Russia.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2494 on: December 18, 2020, 01:02:18 pm »
Thank you Sergey
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Online Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #2495 on: December 18, 2020, 01:52:03 pm »
Glad to see more Floridians on here Zeuloa welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline voltron

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: December 25, 2020, 07:17:10 am »
Hi everyone! Got my first experience with Iron Heart two months ago via the 888 21oz denim and have been hooked since! Recently picked up a check madras shirt and a flannel check work shirt...both quality pieces! So many other amazing items that have caught my eye...this could be a dangerous rabbit hole for me :D
Props to the Iron Heart team (especially Adam) for answering my questions promptly and for the speedy deliveries! Happy Holidays!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: December 25, 2020, 09:11:28 am »
Welcome to the forum, good to have you here.

So many other amazing items that have caught my eye...this could be a dangerous rabbit hole for me :D

This is how it starts. It is a lot of fun though, I promise.

Offline jothishan

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #2498 on: December 25, 2020, 11:06:24 am »
^ Double that! These clothes are worthy compared to the cheap mass produced shit selling everywhere. They last you forever and that's what I like about them.
IH-555N | IH-666S-21 | IHG-035 | IHB-06 | IH-721-KHA
IHSH-251 | IHSH-07

Offline LawDawgLSU

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2499 on: January 11, 2021, 08:21:12 pm »
New to the forum here.  I’m looking to jump into IH denim very soon, but still mulling over which model to go with.  I’m leaning towards the 555 because I prefer a slim straight jean, but just not positive yet.  My present jeans are Polo Varick slim straights, which I’ve worn for years.  Really looking forward to making the plunge.

Offline AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #2500 on: January 11, 2021, 08:33:59 pm »
@LawDawgLSU Welcome mate, can't go wrong with the 555 cut  8)

21oz is always a good place to start.. be sure to ask as many questions as you need on the forum or otherwise, you can ping an email over to shop@ironheart.co.uk for any specific requests!
The devil is in the detail..