Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Random Announcements  (Read 2253808 times)

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Re: Random Announcements
« Reply #23355 on: May 27, 2020, 02:52:58 pm »
Right back at you @den1mhead. Hold on, be strong

Offline Chris

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23356 on: May 27, 2020, 03:50:17 pm »
What’s that in real money, 25-27C? I would be happy to wear the 21oz, but avoid UHR or XHS. The Pronto 22oz is an unknown quantity for me in those temps having got them at the end of summer (which is the start of autumn where I live), last year. I had a feeling they may do OK in summer heat, but maybe not.
I've regularly worn the 21 oz in 90+ (32+) Texas summers. On the other hand, the 18 oz double indigo denim is hard to wear in general and thoroughly unbearable in heat.

I guess my point is that jeans are a case by case decision and folks tend to adapt when they really want/need to.

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23357 on: May 27, 2020, 06:34:26 pm »
I don't know about anyone else but this lock down is staring to get at me a little

I'm right there with you @den1mhead. I can't help but think what it must be like for animals in captivity, because that's what it feels like to me, to a degree. Luckily, the one person I have contact with on a regular basis is my son, so he keeps me sane through all this.
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline steelworker

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #23358 on: May 28, 2020, 03:10:00 am »
"IMG_6969.jpg"

Pennsylvania's theory of road maintenance- spray a layer of  hot tar. Top with stone chips and bob's yer uncle. Good for another Pa. winter or two. Don't worry about the new car finish. Oh yeah- when it rains it's as slippery as Moscow Mitch. Hit the brakes hard and you're going to pastures new.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Offline den1mhead

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23359 on: May 28, 2020, 09:22:47 am »
@gaseousclay - it really feels like your son is an anchor in your life which is awesome. Being 50 years old now and never having kids of my own, and not having a father in my life, I marvel at the father son relationship.

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23360 on: May 28, 2020, 12:55:10 pm »
@gaseousclay - it really feels like your son is an anchor in your life which is awesome. Being 50 years old now and never having kids of my own, and not having a father in my life, I marvel at the father son relationship.

Yep, kids are great. I didn’t know what I was missing until he was born. Keep in mind that I was 41 when I became a dad. Difficult but worth it But the silver lining is you seem to be in a happy relationship with [mention]Black Orchid [/mention] and that’s important to have as well. If the pandemic has taught us anything it’s that relationships are vital for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-19

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #23361 on: June 09, 2020, 08:13:05 am »
My girlfriend just gave me a nice plump Iron Heart gift card for my birthday today. It's a struggle whether or not to pick up something now or wait and see what the next few months have to offer... It might have to go towards the "Bareback" but I have a feeling there's going to be some wild stuff coming out soon that I'm going to buy no matter what. Hah!

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #23362 on: June 09, 2020, 09:43:20 am »
@Palmer Your suspicions are correct, keep your eyes peeled in the next week or so for some new stuff we have planned
The devil is in the detail..

Offline BloodnThunder

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Preferential Treatment
« Reply #23363 on: June 09, 2020, 04:56:35 pm »
@Palmer UHF season is coming.  Patience.

Offline xtcclassic

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #23364 on: June 09, 2020, 10:25:27 pm »
Well, after nearly 9 years in the car business working at the same dealership, I am no longer in the car business. I was offered a position selling residential solar systems for what appears to be substantially more money, enough that I felt it would be crazy not to give it a shot. It’s damn scary to walk away from a great job with a great company and great people where I had a lot of seniority and security, and step out into the unknown in the middle of a pandemic and all the other insanity going on in America at the moment, but if it pans out the way it’s being presented it will be well worth it.

With this I say goodbye to my 9666Z’s being my near-daily attire and hello to all the rest of my jeans getting some long-overdue love.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 10:45:13 pm by xtcclassic »
666-XHS | SEXIHXLSXA-13 | 777-SB | 9666Z | 666S-21 | 666S-16 | 777S-142
IHSH-07 | IHSH-32-BLK | IHSH-62-BLK | IHSH-62-WHT | IHSH-62-IND | IHSH-64 | IHSH-156 | IHSH-168-WHT | IHTL-1700 | IH-9527J

Offline steelworker

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #23365 on: June 10, 2020, 04:33:38 am »
Well, after nearly 9 years in the car business working at the same dealership, I am no longer in the car business. I was offered a position selling residential solar systems for what appears to be substantially more money, enough that I felt it would be crazy not to give it a shot. It’s damn scary to walk away from a great job with a great company and great people where I had a lot of seniority and security, and step out into the unknown in the middle of a pandemic and all the other insanity going on in America at the moment, but if it pans out the way it’s being presented it will be well worth it.

With this I say goodbye to my 9666Z’s being my near-daily attire and hello to all the rest of my jeans getting some long-overdue love.  ;D
Best of Luck, @xtcclassic ! I hope the move works for you.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #23366 on: June 10, 2020, 04:45:38 am »
@Palmer Your suspicions are correct, keep your eyes peeled in the next week or so for some new stuff we have planned
Oh man, fingers crossed you’re gonna give us the full FW20 preview. Super excited for new UHF’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-19

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #23367 on: June 10, 2020, 07:37:05 am »
Best of luck @xtcclassic
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #23368 on: June 10, 2020, 11:55:05 am »
Well, after nearly 9 years in the car business working at the same dealership, I am no longer in the car business. I was offered a position selling residential solar systems for what appears to be substantially more money, enough that I felt it would be crazy not to give it a shot.

That seems like a highly sensible move given the way the world is developing. Exciting stuff, bon chance!

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23369 on: June 10, 2020, 05:06:06 pm »
Good luck, sunshine...

(Cab!..)