Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Music  (Read 408555 times)

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: Music
« Reply #4455 on: February 13, 2020, 11:50:41 pm »
The one band I have never, and thought I would never, seen live is Rage Against the Machine.  They just announced a new tour.  Ticket Booked!

I bought tickets for RATM this morning too! I never thought I would have the chance to see them perform.

Online Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4456 on: February 14, 2020, 12:05:42 am »
I really like Mac Miller. There. I said it
Maybe so. Maybe not

Online Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4457 on: February 14, 2020, 12:08:46 am »
The one band I have never, and thought I would never, seen live is Rage Against the Machine.  They just announced a new tour.  Ticket Booked!

I bought tickets for RATM this morning too! I never thought I would have the chance to see them perform.

I saw Rage at Lalapalooza 3 in 1993. They were the second act. And they would have stolen the show if it wasn’t for Alice In Chains who destroyed. What a pit. Tool was there too that year. And primus.
Maybe so. Maybe not

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4458 on: February 14, 2020, 12:34:03 am »

I saw Rage at Lalapalooza 3 in 1993. They were the second act. And they would have stolen the show if it wasn’t for Alice In Chains who destroyed. What a pit. Tool was there too that year. And primus.

As did I I’ve seen RATM several times in fact as well as Tool. The only band I never got to see that’s on my bucket list is NIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline Stuart.T

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #4459 on: February 14, 2020, 06:59:08 am »
Lollapalooza was such a milestone of generation x, it makes me sad to see its dead corpse still being dragged through the mud every summer... Would Perry Farrell really have tolerated a 'Perry's by Doritos' stage back in 1991? Somehow though he does now.

Offline Bfd70

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4460 on: February 14, 2020, 12:26:46 pm »

Ditto. Saw it in Chicago. Know your enemy popped up on my Pandora yesterday. I did the math and realized it’s 28 yo ???

Offline Bfd70

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4461 on: February 14, 2020, 12:30:50 pm »
Current obsession. Doo wop garage

Offline gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4462 on: February 14, 2020, 02:25:41 pm »
Lollapalooza was such a milestone of generation x, it makes me sad to see its dead corpse still being dragged through the mud every summer... Would Perry Farrell really have tolerated a 'Perry's by Doritos' stage back in 1991? Somehow though he does now.

The commercialization of Lollapalooza was inevitable. They should’ve quit back in ‘95 when it was still good. But, I do think it’s a good thing since it gets people out, especially in this day and age of digital music.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4463 on: February 14, 2020, 07:43:46 pm »
Couldn't remember if I'd posted this already...

This album has been on repeat for the last two weeks. I'm a huge Craig Finn fan from before and this is his band from the late 90's. Indie rock with a noir-ish bent and literary lyrics that remind me of all the silly shit I used to do when I was young,dumb and spent my money on other things that Iron Heart.

« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 08:00:29 pm by neph93 »