See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-3000 - Plain Loop Wheeled Shitimachi Body Tees - Black, Navy, White & Grey  (Read 26810 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Inbound from Japan.

Plain loop wheeled tee's. 

Three colours, White, Black and Navy in XS-XL.

USD75.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2012, 03:48:10 am by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline yen

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Same size as the last run?

adam313

Why no colors?  Edit: My thoughts were that these would be the PT-02 without pockets and patches. 

But its Black for me! These shirts are necessary for my lifestlye, thanks...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 02:55:19 am by adam313 »

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Same size as the last run?
Probably the same size as the IHTP-02.  I'll know when they get here...
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Why no colors?!!  >:( >:(
Guess Haraki did not feel like doing any....But I am sure he will as time goes by....

Offline dawei94

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Will there ever be a run of plain tees in indigo?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: April 12, 2012, 10:30:24 am by Giles »

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

They are up on the site...

http://www.ironheart.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=301

Note:  The sizing has changed from the IHT-2011Plain and they are one-washed, not raw....

Offline jacoavlu

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
is the fabric different than the last black, navy, and white loopwheel plain tees? (other than being one wash and not raw.) the colors look a little different in pics anyway

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
For all intents and purposes, the same fabric.  Poss just my photos. 

Offline seren

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Finally! Hopefully, we'll have the luxurious option of choosing between colors in the near future. IMO, grey and indigo are essential, other colors would be "nice to have".

BTW G, is there a way to draw a distinction between the IHT-Plain and IHT-2011Plain besides chest measurement?

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline dawei94

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Will there be another shipment of these? I won't be able to order for a week or so, and I don't want to miss out on these

Offline ChuckDenim

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
It would be nice to see some fitpics of these T´s in the shop. Please.