See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-3000 - Plain Loop Wheeled Shitimachi Body Tees - Black, Navy, White & Grey  (Read 24925 times)

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
About a week away
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline budpatch

• Haraki-san Prodigy
  • Mile High Denim Club
    • View Profile
Copped...now I just need to figure out something else to grab to get it out of stack.  :'(

I have a set of loopwheel tees from Barns that I bought a couple years ago and the black is starting to look red/brown with lots of wear and is getting some holes. 

Needed a better black tee...excited for years of wear ahead!

Thanks for the restock alert G...glad I could get one before they were gone again.

Online Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
RESTOCK

Offline David_pll

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Definitely time to add another of these to my rotation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
These tees are the same as the IHT-3000 so I have merged the products and threads!

And they are RESTOCKED

Offline cander49

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Weird! This thread only appears on my phone, and it gives an error if I try to follow a link from my computer. Anyway, glad to finally have completed my set with the black one.  :)