Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?  (Read 485211 times)

Offline Megatron1505

• Mod Squad
  • HC-IH-01 HWB-01
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Heart Products - What do you think we should make?
« Reply #4260 on: May 03, 2015, 05:19:22 pm »
Not sure this was mentioned before but I would love a proper IH backpack....

This, in the SB denim. Something simple, one main compartment with a divider and a front "document" pocket, closed  with heavy duty IH zippers like on the Alexander collar jackets would be amazing.
Made in England, clothed in Japan, fed in America and drunk in Belgium !

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: May 03, 2015, 06:29:07 pm »
Leather bottom...

Offline zatenm

• 啓蒙家
  • WTB: IHSH-154 Grey M, IHSH-91 M
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: May 04, 2015, 09:35:30 am »

Not sure this was mentioned before but I would love a proper IH backpack....

This, in the SB denim. Something simple, one main compartment with a divider and a front "document" pocket, closed  with heavy duty IH zippers like on the Alexander collar jackets would be amazing.

^Would cop that in a heartbeat
SB is awesome. Waxed (OD) duck could also be a cool choice  (just bring it, please! )
WTB: IHSH-154 Grey M, IHSH-91 M

Offline rohitsingh

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: May 07, 2015, 04:29:30 pm »
I have been waiting for jacket with hand warmer pockets for long, since I have 4 other jackets without hand warmer pockets, but this one again distracting me a lot LOL!!! @Giles anything expected soon? Especially that 526L in BLACK  :) Back in black!!! :D

I strongly feel if you create 526L in this 18 Oz, that will be your fastest selling jacket!!! :)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 04:31:22 pm by rohitsingh »

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: May 07, 2015, 04:40:30 pm »
IH-526L on Monday.  That's it apart from some Type II's soon....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: May 07, 2015, 06:52:00 pm »
I strongly feel if you create 526L in this 18 Oz, that will be your fastest selling jacket!!! :)

This is an awesome idea! Maybe in the raw state of the 18 oz...

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4266 on: May 07, 2015, 07:19:01 pm »
Why?  Not arguing, just want your (and others opinions).....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: May 07, 2015, 07:38:55 pm »
Because then IH will have a raw-denim-jacket, which is kinda missing as of now. Although the IH-526BJ didn't sell well, it might be worth another try with the Lefty Trucker-fit yet. This was then and might be an awesome selling jacket now :)!

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4268 on: May 07, 2015, 07:44:18 pm »
Possibly.  I thought the IH-526BJ would sell really well.  It did not, so I'm a little jaundiced.....

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: May 07, 2015, 07:49:57 pm »
It'd be great to have at least one raw-denim-jacket to match all the raw jawnz ;). But I see the IH-526BJ ruined everything :(...

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: May 07, 2015, 07:57:55 pm »
No it didn't.   I just said that I was a little jaundiced.  Maybe if I had put pockets in it and made it a little longer in the body, it would have sold like Crack....

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: May 07, 2015, 08:02:18 pm »
The Lefty Trucker did very good, didn't it? You already know the answer why a raw ''Lefty'' Trucker would (hopefully) sell well and fast :). Personally I'd choose the modified type III raw 18 oz jacket over the 19L-shacket.

Offline rohitsingh

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:04 pm »
@Giles First of all thanks for asking, there are few things, all heavy denim jackets are made for winters, hand warmers are really desired, and thats how 526L got most popular even tho fabric was pain in everywhere, 18 OZ is real sweet fabric, great cut like 526L deserves most balanced weight like 18 oz could actually create wonders, only additional that I would say is 526L front pocket flaps/covers look little smaller in bigger sizes like XXL or XXXL, that should be matchs IMO, this combination should be best selling among all brands!!! PLEEZE NOW ... I can hold my horses!!!!:D

Offline BULLITT BEE

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: May 07, 2015, 09:05:25 pm »
To be honest, I would prefer (maybe) a label like that:

I actually like that the jacket is discrete in showing off Iron Heart branding.  Shirts I like with the Iron Heart lettering above the chest pocket, but jackets are just fine with the red W, or nothing at all.

When I think jacket I think of something to put on to of whatever I'm wearing to keep my warm/dry.  Pockets helps a lot in this case, but I understand that Iron Heart is first most a motorcycle brand and there are some aesthetics to keep in mind (can't imagine any Type I or II would look good with pockets). Damn, if you have cold hands just wear gloves, right?

Offline georgeel

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: May 07, 2015, 09:46:44 pm »
I think IH-526BJ didn't sell well because was "B" and most people preferred "A", that was (and is) IH-526J...
Come on, they are almost identical, except that IH-526J is 21oz, made with signature IH denim, super heavy but super soft, G's favorite rugged wear and all...
IH-888S-142OD