Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Motor Sport  (Read 30265 times)

Offline Jcourt

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Re: Motor Sport
« Reply #135 on: March 30, 2021, 07:01:57 pm »
Incredible stuff from Lewis at the end.

Runs turns 4 wide 29 times in a row, nothing happens. Verstappen runs wide once, gets told to give place back. Incredible stuff indeed. Not to mention Verstappen was ahead going into that corner.

on another note, Yuki Tsunoda looks a decent driver. First race and already into the points.

Ha - it was definitely odd how they were enforcing track limits on that turn in particular, but I agreed with the stewards in that instance...you can't have all four wheels totally off track while passing. The fact that Hamilton was able to defend as well as he did on those tires was pretty impressive. As Seb once said "if you're a woman getting a massage like [Hamilton] treats his tires, it's just pure magic."  :D

Tsunoda looked great all weekend - will be fun to see him compete in the midfield!

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2021, 09:57:44 am »
That's because Horner tried to call Mercedes out and it back-fired  :D :D :D :D

hahaha. this is also true.
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline chiverus

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2021, 11:19:11 am »
Wow. Race 2 at Imola was amazing! If the rest off the season is this close it will be classic year.

Lando was as superb as Bottas/Perez were terrible. Lewis and Max are a class apart.

More rain please  ;)

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 22, 2021, 04:09:11 pm »
starting to feel like Leclerc crashed on purpose to stop max from getting pole in Monaco.  :D :D :D
"Loyalty is a two way street. If i'm asking for it from you, then you're getting it from me."
- Harvey Specter

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 22, 2021, 04:19:54 pm »
He took a thump.  High-risk strategy if we has damaged the gear-box....But it was very suspicious how massively he fucked up the turn into that corner....

But I like Leclerc a lot more than I do Max, so I've forgiven him already  :) :) :)
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 23, 2021, 03:39:08 pm »
Leclerc's a decent driver. shame he couldn't start today. was watching the news updates of his car and nothing wrong with it and boom, right before the start..  :'( :'( :'(
- Harvey Specter

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 05, 2021, 02:27:53 pm »
Leclerc on pole due to another red flag. I'm starting to see a trend now  :P :P
- Harvey Specter

Offline motojobobo

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 05, 2021, 04:27:11 pm »
And Quartararo on pole too without red flags to help him! I’m ready to place a bet on the 2021 motogp champion!!

It’s been ages since motogp had a french champ...about time!
The journey is the objective.

Offline Jcourt

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 06, 2021, 04:17:19 pm »
What an absolutely insane race today - a welcome change after Monaco! Stinks for Max but so happy for Checo and Seb. How about Hamilton’s ‘marathon not a sprint’ comment

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 06, 2021, 04:32:00 pm »
insane race. last 2 laps were unexpected. sad for Charles but nice to see a refreshed podium. absolutely over the moon to see Vettel back on the podium!!

Hamilton sliding off the track reminds me of sol Campbell's never ending slide tackle against Croatia
- Harvey Specter

Offline bob_z

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 05, 2021, 04:33:35 pm »
What an epic win. Max taking it on to two worldclass drivers from a worldclass team and taking the win because he was the best.  #33 #gomax #keeppushing
I can resist anything but temptation.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2021, 04:42:37 pm »
It was an epic win, no doubt and I m thrilled for Max.  He raced an impeccable race, in a great car and he deserved the win.  But being British, I'm letting my bias root for Lewis to get an 8th world title...
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline bob_z

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2021, 05:20:09 pm »
This is a very special year, one to cherish in my opinion, two outstanding drivers in comparable cars battling for the world title.
I can resist anything but temptation.

Offline louisbosco

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 07, 2021, 03:22:06 pm »
RUSSELL TO MERCEDES 😍😍😍
- Harvey Specter

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 07, 2021, 03:37:28 pm »
💪💪💪