Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Reigning Champ  (Read 6818 times)

Offline shego

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: Reigning Champ
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2013, 12:19:40 pm »
I might try and pick up one of their sweats - if anyone notices a discounted Large anywhere online please shout! Shiping to UK.

Offline 4c

• 啓蒙家
  • Höllenhund
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2015, 05:02:30 am »

Reigning Champ X Everlast N.Y.
The craftsmanship is impeccable. Super thick poly stitching. Hefty/dense/soft cotton fabric. Thick ribbed fabric at side seams, collar, and very bottom with a bit of elastic. Nice shiny pitch black color. Screen printing is really well done. Everything on it feels rugged with no weak points or neglected details. Not exactly sure what to wear it with, but the other day I wore it over a t-shirt and it was very nice how I didn't overheat even though it was a semi-warm day, yet it blocked out the wind/weather. Thinking it will make for a useful layering piece year around. Overall it's nice and I honestly can't find a complaint with this sweatshirt.

Fit picture (I wear large in IH/40'' chest and got a medium):

Offline urbanwoodsman

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2015, 11:38:44 pm »
One of the most consistent and best sweats companies in the world. Anything produced by CYC Design Corp(Reigning Champ, Wings+Horns) is top notch. They made sweats for tons of companies and I believe make all the Supreme sweats. I have a bunch of stuff from them, two hoodies, two sweatpants, and two sweat shorts. My best friend owns No Mas(which own the Everlast rights) so I got the grey pullover hoodie and black shorts for free when they released them.

Offline zwer

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 03:03:54 am »
Yeah, I've been wearing Reigning Champ since the beginning. Top stuff, though not as good (or cheap) as it used to be. And Wings and Horns makes the best fitting t shirts anywhere.

Offline spitfiredealer

• 見習いボス
  • The Juice was worth the squeeze
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2015, 08:23:12 am »
I always felt Reigning Champ stuff didn't feel as good as the wings & horn or supreme sweats even though it was from same place. Like it was using there lower grade stuff. That could of just been my love for supreme clouding my judgment though

Offline Snowy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2015, 09:46:43 am »
Mrs  Snowy still wears a W+H hoodie I purchased in 2006, oldest piece of clothing I own. She wears it near daily (in winter), and has since I let her 'borrow' it in 2008.

Offline 4c

• 啓蒙家
  • Höllenhund
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2015, 05:51:03 am »