See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: TWSH-08 - Unbrushed Outer/Double Brushed Reverse Medium Weight Check Work Shirt  (Read 15911 times)

Offline JCMx800

• 見習いボス
  • Winterlandschaft
    • View Profile
Goddammit!!! The red-one looks great!!! The Winter is near, so I wanna buy at least one heavy-weight shirt. I think this would be dope for the next Summer-nights.

Offline volcano

• 啓蒙家
  • Full-time Dreamer
    • View Profile
just got these in both the red and blue from Tuckshop in Singapore. the thickness of this fabric is perfect even for hot and humid Singapore. but I'm just curious about the collar since its got the extra "thing" sticking out from the "double button throat latch" which is rather different from usual. do they look funny cos I never liked buttoning my collar. just tried mine on for a good 10 minutes and i enjoyed the fabric so much. :)
make peace, not war. <3

Offline Omega Man

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
You will get used to the throat latch.  Just wear it and you won't even notice it.  I think it was a common feature in the older generations of workshirts.

Offline MikeC

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Exactly...

Offline volcano

• 啓蒙家
  • Full-time Dreamer
    • View Profile
You will get used to the throat latch.  Just wear it and you won't even notice it.  I think it was a common feature in the older generations of workshirts.
haha true. just that when i tried them on for awhile just now, it just felt kinda weird with something sticking out. hahaha but i'll get used to it. i know i will. ;D

on a side note, these looks gorgeous and i swear its definitely worth getting. having the "iron heart" branding or not doesn't matter to me honestly. so long as its a quality top made by Works Inc, i think thats more important. :)
make peace, not war. <3

Offline Sugar Mountain

• 啓蒙家
  • rust never sleeps
    • View Profile
Volcano, I'm so pleased to see you buying Works garments that actually work in Singapore!

Offline davito

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
My man Volcano, glad to read you are happy :)
Cheers,
David

Offline volcano

• 啓蒙家
  • Full-time Dreamer
    • View Profile
Volcano, I'm so pleased to see you buying Works garments that actually work in Singapore!
thanks mate. honestly, i was skeptical initially after having quite a number of problems with flannel thickness (yeah the IHSH-70 that didn't work out).

before this, the IHSH-47 and IHSH-48 were perfect for the weather here but now, i finally found this beauty to add more choices of flannels to wear locally. ;D

My man Volcano, glad to read you are happy :)
thanks mate! i'm glad i was able to try them on locally so the minute i tried and felt them, i knew they'd work in Singapore's weather. :)
make peace, not war. <3

Offline volcano

• 啓蒙家
  • Full-time Dreamer
    • View Profile
TWSH-08 - Unbrushed Outer/Double Brushed Reverse Medium Weight Check Work Shirt
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2012, 03:53:24 am »
lovely fabric which feels absolutely top quality. :)

make peace, not war. <3

Offline Qinhan

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
You're right, the fabric looks brilliant.  I just couldn't get over how short the arm measurements are, particularly on the size small. 
Wanted to Buy:
IHSH-20 Red (Small).
IHSH-11 Blue (Small).

Offline Snowy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
    • Iron Heart
something about the different size pockets  :-\
Until I saw them in person that was my thinking too.  In actuality the size difference isn't that noticeable, and the pocket within a pocket on the larger one is pretty awesome imo...

Want to super call this out, as my initial reluctance to purchase TW gear. Not a single person I've met whilst wearing it has noticed (and I've asked, and they _would_ let me know). Even when standing in front of a mirror in person, I find it almost impossible to see. It's an online illusion that the body breaks :).

Offline natehate

• 啓蒙家
  • bastard from the start but a charming one at that
    • View Profile
joined the red club
don't you know there ain't no devil? only god when he's drunk!

Offline Snowy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
    • Iron Heart
Joining the Red club today. Happy and content. Beautiful looking shirts that are going to get a lot of love.

click photo for closer

Offline Snowy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
    • Iron Heart
.....and I can't believe I'm the first to post fit-pics of Red in this thread. I'll take it ;)

Offline vurbul

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
Nice fit snowy. Looking real good.