Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Rivet and Hide  (Read 415941 times)

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
Re: Rivet and Hide
« Reply #1485 on: May 25, 2021, 03:01:47 pm »
I'm in Florida working for the next ten days. But I will let you know what I think when I return home. 😄

Offline Danny RnH

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1486 on: June 03, 2021, 07:55:31 pm »
Iron Heart IHSH-292 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim CPO - Indigo

Crafted from a formidable, 18oz, vintage selvedge denim, this western-style CPO is built to take a serious beating. Iron Heart’s typical affinity for rugged craftsmanship is present throughout, thanks to the shirt’s twill-lined cuffs, collar stand, and lined side pockets. Side seam gussets (with chain stitch run-off) and oversized copper snaps add further credence to the brand's built-like-a-tank construction credentials.

https://rivetandhide.com/products/iron-heart-ihsh-292-indigo-18oz-selvedge-denim-cpo.html

Mister Freedom Advisor Jacket - Gold Tiger Stripe Camo & LOT 674 Pants - Golden Blonde Piqué

Classically cool yet refreshingly modern, the Advisor puts a fresh spin on the classic ‘60s windbreaker. The jacket showcases a Japanese-milled, gold-tone Tiger Camo and simple, raglan-sleeve construction. The result is an understated piece of militaria with serious shore leave vibes. Internal rainbow chain stitching, clean finished seams, and a classic brass zipper all offer further examples of Mister Freedom’s eye for the finer details.

Nothing says classic ‘60s style and ease quite like the LOT 674 5-pocket jean. This winning fit combines a relaxed top block and subtle taper for a slim-but-comfortable silhouette. The 12 oz selvedge piqué fabric is as stunningly beautiful as it is summer friendly. As is to be expected from Mister Freedom, construction flourishes are uniformly excellent. Think NOS fabric pocket bags, tonal stitching, and a natural, veg-tan cowhide pocket patch to name a few. The perfect seasonal alternative to any heavy indigo denim still in rotation.

Mister Freedom Californian LOT 64 Paniolo Jeans - Hawaii Denim & Snipes Shirt - Drab Olive Cotton Poplin

Sugar Cane’s Hawaii denim is the stuff of legends for good reason. Over time, the slubby, textured fabric yields contrasting fades unlike any other denim. Mister Freedom calls on this fabled denim to make their mid-rise, straight leg, and ever-so-slightly tapered LOT 64 Paniolo Jeans.

The finished product is a true masterclass in collaborative craftsmanship. Further artisanal accents include the jean’s indigo “Paniolo” Palaka pocketing and hand-debossed, natural veg-tan cowhide pocket patch.

The Snipes shirt wears its military inspirations on its mil-spec, drab olive sleeves. Cut from a Japanese-milled, cotton poplin fabric, the Snipes boasts versatility and ruggedness in equal measure. Two chest pockets (with pen compartments), reinforced elbows, and a one-piece collar offer further stylistic call-backs to the shirt’s utilitarian origins. Designed in California. Made in Japan. Built to last a lifetime.

Mister Freedom Ranch Kerchief - Royal Blue & Turquoise

Mister Freedom’s Ranch Kerchiefs are cut from a lightweight, plain weave selvedge fabric for a soft hand feel. The water-based ink creates a rich, bleed-through effect for maximum vibrance on both sides. Americana accessorising at its absolute finest. Available in Royal Blue and Turquoise.

https://rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/mister-freedom.html

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: June 12, 2021, 10:22:12 pm »
Hey Danny I am ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED with the hat I got from your store! Thanks a lot 😄

I have been looking for a hat like this since I found out what indigo dyed was and it is so awesome!!
"20210612_170212.jpg""20210612_170218.jpg"
"20210612_165950.jpg"

This is exactly what I wanted.

Offline Danny RnH

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1488 on: June 17, 2021, 05:23:48 pm »
@Filthy Glad you found exactly what you wanted with us. Looks great on you.

Offline Danny RnH

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1489 on: June 17, 2021, 05:44:43 pm »
Fine Creek Leathers Leon Custom 2mm Horsehide Jacket

After a long wait we have finally secured a much awaited restock of one of Fine Creek Leather's flagship jackets.

Boasting a minimal spin on the double rider jackets of the ‘40s and ‘50s, the Leon Custom removes both belt and epaulets whilst retaining the famous, asymmetrical zip construction.

Cut from a formidable, 2mm ‘teacore’ horsehide leather, the Leon Custom is a glowing example of FCL’s knack for turning much-loved classics into modern masterpieces.

https://rivetandhide.com/fine-creek-leathers-leon-custom-2mm-horsehide-jacket.html

Iron Heart 14oz Selvedge Denim Western Shirt - Indigo/Black

There's a good reason why Iron Heart’s western shirts are as coveted as they are. From fabric, to construction, to cut, they’re a masterclass in go-the-distance garment mastery. This particular iteration is cut from an impressive 14oz, indigo/black denim. The indigo rope-dyed warp and black sulphur-dipped weft make for a deeply-coloured, richly-textured denim that will yield high-contrast fades with continued wear. Contrast stitching and branded, Permex snaps offer further nods to Iron Heart’s keen eye for the smaller details. If you think this thing looks good now, just wait until you’ve put some miles on it.

https://rivetandhide.com/products/iron-heart-ihsh-295-14oz-selvedge-denim-western-shirt-indigo-black.html

« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 05:49:23 pm by Danny RnH »