Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Rivet and Hide  (Read 286265 times)

Offline Danny RnH

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
Re: Rivet and Hide
« Reply #1350 on: July 01, 2019, 10:51:23 am »
No photos taken to publish but the event was very informative. We learnt a lot about which styles our customers favour which will inform 2020 orders.
@Danny RnH Are there Pictures of the FCL Event? 8)

@Max Power No photos taken to publish but the event was very informative. We learnt a lot about which styles our customers favour which will inform 2020 orders.

Offline setandsetting

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 01, 2019, 09:55:44 pm »
I absolutely love those Flat Head shorts and would buy instantly. But the XL is 33.5". Oof!

Offline futura

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 01, 2019, 10:07:07 pm »
Popped into R&H the weekend to checkout the trunk show. I found the guys from FCL really passionate about their jackets and seeing the full range in the flesh made me appreciate the workmanship even more.

I was 99 percent sure i would order a Leon custom but after having a good look at the Eric, I changed my mind and I plumped for one of those. From the pictures I wasn’t sure if I would like the jacket as a lot of them show quite a contrast in grain between one side of the jacket to the other, however in person it’s a lot more subtle and for me at least I liked the clean silhouette. 

Offline Max Power

• 見習いボス
  • Only doom is real
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 02, 2019, 07:51:08 am »
I still would have liked to ask them about cutting of the belts, as I'm thinking of doing that to my Leon. Only my wife tells me not to do it :D
I don't care what people say.. The Max Power way is the right way...

Offline Danny RnH

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1354 on: July 04, 2019, 02:08:35 pm »
Popped into R&H the weekend to checkout the trunk show. I found the guys from FCL really passionate about their jackets and seeing the full range in the flesh made me appreciate the workmanship even more.

@futura  I was 99 percent sure i would order a Leon custom but after having a good look at the Eric, I changed my mind and I plumped for one of those. From the pictures I wasn’t sure if I would like the jacket as a lot of them show quite a contrast in grain between one side of the jacket to the other, however in person it’s a lot more subtle and for me at least I liked the clean silhouette. 

Thank you for coming to the Trunk show. They really enjoyed it and benefitted greatly from meeting everyone and hearing our customer's preferences and wishes.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:11:48 pm by Danny RnH »

Offline Danny RnH

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1355 on: July 04, 2019, 02:09:17 pm »
I absolutely love those Flat Head shorts and would buy instantly. But the XL is 33.5". Oof!

@setandsetting    Yes they do run a tad small   ::)
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:12:10 pm by Danny RnH »

Offline Danny RnH

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1356 on: July 04, 2019, 02:10:21 pm »
I still would have liked to ask them about cutting of the belts, as I'm thinking of doing that to my Leon. Only my wife tells me not to do it :D

@Max Power  Any specific question then let me know and they'll be super helpful in giving you a quick answer.
My advice; don't rush to do it. Be absolutely sure.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 02:45:00 pm by Danny RnH »

Offline Danny RnH

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
    • Rivet & Hide
« Reply #1357 on: July 04, 2019, 02:20:02 pm »
As the summer arrives in earnest, two of our big hitting brands turn up the heat with new arrivals to bring a bit of sunshine to us all. Please welcome our final summer season drop from Stevenson Overall Co and The Flat Head.

Bending and twisting the rules as always, the Stevenson Overall Lone Wolf jacket is an inspiration in technique and innovation. Classic workwear chore styling sets off this 12 oz indigo dyed jacquard weave in a stunning Native American pattern. Woven eight different ways with six different coloured yarns alongside the indigo, the other colours are also engineered to fade with wear.

The Coloma brings us a relaxed straight fit in an ultra soft long staple 12 oz indigo selvedge denim  providing an excellent lighter weight jeans solution. Full of all the special little details that we have come to expect from Stevenson and with a cinch back, these are a perfect meeting of style and function. 

Specially designed for hot, humid conditions and using the soft and fluffy texture that only a Terry Cloth can provide, the Beach Shirt has an evocative palm design with a slim fit and chest pocket. Looks great with chinos, jeans, shorts - you name it. An instant hit in store, coastal cool never looked or felt so good. 

A more understated option that still packs a style punch, the Rising Sun pocket T has a beautiful Mike Hodis design to the chest pocket incorporating the Stevenson logo to the fore of a rising sun. Its seamless, loopwheeled construction provides a great fit and the promise of unbeatable comfort.

Continuing the homage to Native American designs and crafting are the Nativo Baja shorts. These are really something special. Board short length, drawstring waist and in an indigo dyed jacquard weave, they are guaranteed to make a splash from the beaches and bars of Monte Carlo through trekking at Angkor Wat and a new moon party at Phuket. 

https://rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/stevenson-overall-co.html

The Flat Head proves once and for all that pre-fading is best left to the experts by taking their classic 10 oz selvedge denim western shirt and sympathetically fading it out to its new ‘ice blue’ appearance. So beautifully is this done that the result is almost nostalgic to look at and it is easy to believe that this piece has been worn and loved through generations. 

https://rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/the-flat-head/the-flat-head-ice-blue-selvdge-denim-western-shirt.html

Most of our  Flat Head Horsehide Classic Collar Rider's Jackets sell out before delivery. However, this time we have managed to catch up and get a few extra jackets in store and currently have size 40 (Large) and 44 (XXL) in stock.

The Flat Head recently changed its label sizing so a 40 (Large) as now labelled would have been a 42 in previous runs. Similarly, the new 44 would have been a 46. Just contact us if you need any further clarification.

https://rivetandhide.com/shop/brands/the-flat-head/the-flat-head-horsehide-rider-s-jacket-classic-collar.html

Offline Max Power

• 見習いボス
  • Only doom is real
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 04, 2019, 02:23:15 pm »

@Max Power  Any specific question then let me know and Tye'll be super helpful in giving you a quick answer.
My advice; don't rush to do it. Be absolutely sure.
Thanks @Danny RnH , will do!
I don't care what people say.. The Max Power way is the right way...