Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Self Edge SF, NY, LA, PDX & MX  (Read 358471 times)

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Re: Self Edge SF, NY, LA, PDX & MX
« Reply #2055 on: October 30, 2020, 04:52:52 am »
I like how Filthy hibernates. He's super active on the forums but then goes totally silent for months. Then one day I wake up to a bunch of Filthy posts :)

You're looking good, man!  New haircut or did you lose some weight or both?
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Online Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2056 on: October 30, 2020, 04:59:42 am »
@daltmeyer thanks mang 😄

I like how Filthy hibernates. He's super active on the forums but then goes totally silent for months. Then one day I wake up to a bunch of Filthy posts :)

You're looking good, man!  New haircut or did you lose some weight or both?

My periods of hibernation are due to extreme depression and unmedicated bi-polar type 2 depression. And I think I have gained some weight but I haven't checked in several months. I did get a haircut though. I gave up on long hair one night after I was sleeping and woke myself up inhaling a large tuft of my own hair. It was literally down my throat. LMAO @Paul9221

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #2057 on: October 30, 2020, 05:01:46 am »
LOL at the hair inhalation!  You look good, man. I'm glad you're back on!

Online Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2058 on: October 30, 2020, 05:03:52 am »
Thanks a lot. I can't promise it will be for longer than 2 more days. I am on downtime in California but then it is back to 90 hour work weeks until December.

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #2059 on: October 30, 2020, 05:09:49 am »
Well, I'm glad you get to enjoy some lovely California weather before going back into the mines.  And you're not near the fires so you'll actually be able to breathe outside :)

Online Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2060 on: October 30, 2020, 05:18:30 am »
I am so grateful for my time here. I needed today. There's a ton of smoke north of Monterey Bay on I-1. But none here thankfully.

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2061 on: October 30, 2020, 06:33:46 am »
I am working in a power plant in Monterey Bay, California and we have a few days off here. So I decided to take my co-worker to San Francisco. We got to walk across the Golden Gate Bridge and drive around a little bit. Once we were there for a while my buddy was eager to leave...

Glad you had a good time in SF, I just missed you at our SF store, but you already know that as we've been emailing since you left... hit me up next time you're in SF so we can meet up at the store or something!

Online Filthy

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2062 on: October 30, 2020, 06:39:26 am »
That would be awesome. Will do!

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2063 on: October 30, 2020, 04:30:37 pm »
Iron Heart Flannels, Military Serge Shirts, N-1 Deck Jackets, & Jeans!

A big delivery from Iron Heart just landed at all stores!  We have two different Ultra-Heavy flannel shirts, some very nice Military Serge shirts in black or olive, alpaca lined N-1 Deck jackets in black or khaki, and the best selling 633s 21oz indigo straight tapered jean.

All these items are now available at all stores and online.

Shop Iron Heart Online: https://www.selfedge.com/iron-heart

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2064 on: November 02, 2020, 05:56:58 pm »
The Sugar Cane Winter Collection of Flannels, Chambrays, Jackets, & Belts

Our sweetest brand, Sugar Cane, just delivered to us some great winter flannels, chambray shirts, denim jackets, and belts.

The winter flannels are two new colors in their brushed flannel line, the chambray is a vat-dyed shirt with an amazing color, the Type II jacket is made for us un-rinsed so you can do the soak at home to retain the new crispy denim feel, and the belts are available now in both plain leather and hardcore studded ones.

You can find all these items now across all of our stores and online.

Shop Sugar Cane Online: https://www.selfedge.com/sugar-cane

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2065 on: November 05, 2020, 07:12:10 pm »
Self Edge Graphic Series T-Shirt #14 - Available, Pt. 1

This week we have T-Shirt #14 in the Self Edge Graphic Series for our 14th anniversary.  These are limited to 100 tees and made on our in-house designed t-shirts.

These are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Self Edge Graphic T-Shirts Online: https://www.selfedge.com/self-edge

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2066 on: November 10, 2020, 04:19:36 am »
The Rick Owens Made in Japan Collection - PERFORMA FW20

Introducing the Rick Owens Made in Japan denim collection from the PERFORMA FW20 season.  This Rick Owens collection is exclusive to Self Edge and is a continuation of the first capsule which was released in the fall of 2019 as part of the LARRY collection. 

As part of this capsule we have the Duke which is a new slim tapered fit which is available in a new overdyed denim and also in a black wax denim.  The straight leg Detroit model was remade in the black wax denim, which was quite popular last season, and we also have the Detroit in a traditional indigo/natural denim.  The magic is in the fits of these jeans, the Duke is a perfect slim tapered jean and the Detroit is easily one of the best fitting jeans we've ever carried at our stores.  

Next up we have the Worker Jacket which is Rick's take on a modified Type III denim jacket, this is done in a 13.75oz overdyed denim with hand pockets.  The overdyed process really make this jacket shine with the squared off pockets and stitch angles looking quite strong due to the DARK DUST constructional thread peaking through the black overdye.

Lastly we have the Outershirt, this is a black wax denim oversized shirt which can be worn as an overshirt or a denim jacket and comes with zippered inner pockets and traditional buttoned flap chest workshirt pockets.

Please check the product pages for lots of photos, specs, and more info.  All these items are available now at all stores and online.

Shop Rick Owens Online: https://www.selfedge.com/rick-owens

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2067 on: November 12, 2020, 03:28:39 am »
Buzz Rickson's Winter Collection Mega Delivery

Buzz Rickson just hit us with a huge winter delivery of jackets, sweaters, shirts, watch caps, wallets, and more. 
One of the most sought after jackets we carry is the MA-1 from the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson collection.  We are now offering these in both regular and long body versions.  We have these in addition to the lighter weight L2-B jackets from the same collection.  Check the product pages for a length backstory about why these jackets exist.

Years ago we used to carry Buzz Rickson's crewneck sweaters and we're happy to say that we're bringing them back to our stores.  These are available now in olive, gray, and oatmeal.

We also have their beautiful winter pea coats which are comfortable, warm, and are made of the best soft melton wool you can find on a pea coat.

Along with these items we have the William Gibson x Buzz Rickson Very Black chinos, USN chambray shirts, navy wool CPO shirts, watch caps in 3 colors, Buzz Rickson x Porter wallets and waist/shoulder bags. 

All these items are available now online and at our stores.

Shop Buzz Rickson Online: https://www.selfedge.com/buzz-rickson

Offline FurattoHeddo

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2068 on: November 13, 2020, 04:28:37 pm »
Any plans on doing the 633 cut in the new 21oz Mad Black denim? @kiya
"Don't ever be sorry"

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #2069 on: November 13, 2020, 05:01:41 pm »
Any plans on doing the 633 cut in the new 21oz Mad Black denim? @kiya

No sorry, we won't be carrying the mad black denim in any fit.