Hi, Guest

Author Topic: TW-634NSP - 15oz Organic Cotton/Natural Hank Dyed Indigo Straight Cut  (Read 20694 times)

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: TW-634NSP - 15oz Organic Cotton/Natural Hank Dyed Indigo Straight Cut
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2015, 07:17:49 pm »
Every pair of our jeans is made by human beings.  There are differences between each jean.  We are not unique in this, 40 years ago, I knew that if I went to try on jeans I would get the perfect fit, if I persevered enough going through the pile of my them size...

And yes probably, unless the size 31 and 32 on the shelf happen to be the ones we measured when we originally measured them for the sizing table....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Sreeni

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2015, 07:29:19 pm »
@Giles Thank you!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2015, 07:14:28 am »
@Giles thanks for all of the help on the size 33 you sent me but unfortunately the waist at 32" is just too small.  It's a damn shame too because they fit great everywhere else and this is an awesome fabric, really a great lightweight pair of jeans in a great color.  I sent an email regarding my return and also paid for the return shipping through IHUK, fyi.  Not sure what the next step is.

I'm surprised these seem to be a bit underrated, they are a great pair of jeans you guys.  I know they are lightweight but if anybody needs a good summer pair in a different shade than the standard dark indigo then I would jump on these if they have them in your size.  The color is just really great.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2015, 12:09:33 pm »
Super sorry, they do not work......

@GilesI sent an email regarding my return and also paid for the return shipping through IHUK, fyi.  Not sure what the next step is.
We will create UPS shipping labels, these will be emailed to you by UPS, please attach them to the returns package
In most cases, invoice documentation will be processed electronically, but for a few countries you will also receive invoices which need to be signed, dated and included with the package
IMPORTANT - please complete the self-adhesive label we included with your shipment with the original waybill number* and attach to returns package next to address label
Either arrange for a UPS pick up or drop the package at your nearest UPS shop/depot, further information will provided in the UPS communication

"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2015, 07:43:45 pm »
It's all good @Giles, they're such a great pair of lightweight jeans though.

Yeah I saw the info you posted regarding returns in my packaging for my order but the problem is I didn't see a self adhesive label included with my shipment with the original waybill number.  I do see the original waybill number on several different labels on the outside of the package but there were no labels included on the inside of my package.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 26, 2015, 02:27:47 am »
Sorry for some reason some packages went out without that slip included.  Please don't worry about completing the (non existent) slip!!!!

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2015, 06:24:00 am »
lol...alright, I won't. 

thanks man.

Offline Sreeni

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2015, 06:13:36 am »
@Giles Hello! Could you please tell me if there are any jeans left in tag 30 or 31 which have 12.4 inches or more of room in the thighs? Thanks!

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2015, 10:09:41 am »

Offline Sam

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2015, 02:48:01 pm »
@Sreeni

I've sent you a PM Sreeni.

SP
Insta - @braveinthefaceoflasers

Offline radiobomb1973

• Haraki-san Prodigy
  • born and live in Nimes (Gard), southern France