Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Rogue Territory  (Read 27167 times)

Offline BloodnThunder

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Preferential Treatment
Re: Rogue Territory
« Reply #105 on: January 26, 2016, 07:20:47 pm »
In my opinion the best shirt Rogue Territory has ever made is their denim western shirt.  The one thing that I thought was off was the top button was a very small blue cat eye.  Decided to change that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Anesthetist

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 01, 2016, 12:41:11 am »
Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline madmonday

• 見習いボス
  • still trying to find the right way to do the wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 29, 2016, 05:33:16 am »

shirt is made from an awesome material.  will get a fit flick once it really starts to warm up & i get to wear it more
head high, middle finger higher

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2020, 10:46:34 pm »
Hope I don't upset anyone by resurrecting this topic but has anyone else seen this RGT cruiser jacket?  Looks great!

https://www.snakeoilprovisions.com/collections/rogue-territory/products/cruiser-jacket-13-5oz-slub-selvedge-denim-black

"rgt_cruiser.jpg"
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2020, 07:23:59 pm »
@Paul9221 I was looking at that bad boy yesterday thinking the exact same thing.  I would definitely cop one.

I don't know if you follow SOP on the IG or not but Peepaw posted a fairly long video yesterday (I think it was yesterday) and he's wearing that jacket in the vid the whole time.  Check it out if you want to see how it looks live and in action.  Looks great.

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2020, 07:38:08 pm »
What's up, Matt?!

I do follow them on IG but I didn't catch that vid.  The shirt is sized strangely.  The large is too tight for me at 21.5" P2P while the XL is a bit too large at 23".  Oh well, probably for the best.  Running out of room in my closet LOL.

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2020, 08:07:03 pm »
What's up, Matt?!

I do follow them on IG but I didn't catch that vid.  The shirt is sized strangely.  The large is too tight for me at 21.5" P2P while the XL is a bit too large at 23".  Oh well, probably for the best.  Running out of room in my closet LOL.

What up mang?!

I hear you ...it's always kind of a blessing in disguise when the fit on certain things doesn't work out.  I think an XL would work for me on it but if we are being honest I'll more than likely end up copping the 14oz Black/Black IH Type III to fill my black denim jacket needs.  I've been wanting that for a while anyways. 

Offline Paul9221

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2020, 10:14:11 pm »
What up mang?!

I hear you ...it's always kind of a blessing in disguise when the fit on certain things doesn't work out.  I think an XL would work for me on it but if we are being honest I'll more than likely end up copping the 14oz Black/Black IH Type III to fill my black denim jacket needs.  I've been wanting that for a while anyways. 

I'm surprised that you didn't pick one up from SE yet.  You waiting for IHUK to carry it?

Offline manufc10

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2020, 05:23:51 pm »
What up mang?!

I'm surprised that you didn't pick one up from SE yet.  You waiting for IHUK to carry it?

I am.