Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHSH-101tg - Ultra Heavy Turquoise/Grey Buffalo Check Western Shirt  (Read 21066 times)

Offline Cole

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Re: IHSH-101tg - Ultra Heavy Turquoise/Grey Buffalo Check Western Shirt
« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2015, 07:22:12 pm »
Well, it was for the very short time we had it in our hands and on our bodys. :(

Gesendet von meinem D5803 mit Tapatalk

WTB:
IHSH-87 XL
IHE-13

Offline el padre

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2015, 07:32:58 pm »
I here you Cole and i certainly feel your struggle in parting with what seems to you to be a quality item. My feeling for you is; by letting go of this particular IH shirt, you will find yourself with another IH shirt, at a later date, that takes away the disappointment right now and replaces it with a deep satisfaction, happiness and feeling that you did the right thing and this pain was worth going through.
Its tough.......

Harsh, @den1mhead! Now Cole's mourning two awesome shirts he can't currently wear :)

Offline Cole

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2015, 08:44:59 pm »
Harsh, @den1mhead! Now Cole's mourning two awesome shirts he can't currently wear :)

That's a good point, especialy now that I droped it off at the UPS point. It is gone. buhuuu, gone.  :(

If I ever need counseling, remind me to make a large bow around @den1mhead . ;)
WTB:
IHSH-87 XL
IHE-13

Offline elclintor

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2015, 08:48:09 pm »
Just played a little tug of war with the clerk at the UPS store. Separation anxiety is a bitch.
Geo

Offline Omega Man

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2015, 09:26:38 pm »
Parting is such sweet sorrow  >:(.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 24, 2015, 07:22:01 am »
We have decided to lock this and the IHSH-102tg threads.  The whole experience has not been particularly happy for any of us at Iron Heart and I know we have disappointed some of you, and for that we are extremely sorry and thank you for your understanding and support.  But now it's time to move on and devote our attentions to more positive things, like working out how and when we re-run. Thank you again.
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011