See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-777S-142ib - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo/Black  (Read 437 times)

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
IH-777S-142ib - 14oz Selvedge Denim Super Slim Tapered Jeans - Indigo/Black

Our super slim tapered jeans, made from 14oz indigo warp/black weft selvedge denim. The warp is indigo rope dyed, the weft is black sulphur dipped. Constructed with navy tonal stitching. Will fade with high contrast.

USD325

Available at 16:00GMT on Friday 29th of November

Available at 11:13GMT on Friday 29th of November  :)

"-RAT-.jpg"

"-RAT-29397.jpg"
« Last Edit: November 29, 2019, 11:11:25 am by AdamJ »
The devil is in the detail..

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Graham

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
SS20 wishlist:

IHSH-226 Indigo/Yellow
IHSH-222-SS
IHSH-246
IHSH-249
IHSW-48
IHSW-51

Offline Sam

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Sam wears tag 32

"1--2.jpg"
Insta - @braveinthefaceoflasers

Offline Sam

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Sam

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
In the wild

"1--7.jpg"

Online AdamJ

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
NOW LIVE

Sorry, we brought the launch forward a little!

Offline Peter

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
I haven't worn denim weighing in under 19oz in like.. I don't even know, 7-8 years. Been wearing IH 21oz for the past 4 years. Does it feel "bad" going from heavy to 14oz? Loving the denim and measurements on these.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I got 14oz (the OG version) in a trade in the spring. It was weird. I quite enjoyed wearing them but it took a little getting used to. They got put away in August as it was definitely “wrong” for me to wear them once autumn ser in.

Offline Peter

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Cheers for answering me! Basically what I expected, and since I also live in a cold country I'll probably pass.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Cheers for answering me! Basically what I expected, and since I also live in a cold country I'll probably pass.

The pair I got were od’ed. I’m pretty sure I’ll get a pair if the indigo 142 denim for next summer.

I’ll say this too. Despite it being odd having light denim, the 777s-14-od that I have are identifiably Iron Heart.

Offline xtcclassic

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
The 142 denim feels a lot more substantial than the 14oz weight would suggest. It is 100% pure Iron Heart, and doesn’t feel “wrong” to me at all, it feels (and looks, and wears) like IH. Your opinion may differ, but I own IH in 25oz, 23oz, 21oz, 16oz, and 14oz so my opinion of what defines IH denim is based on more than just weight. It’s more about how substantial and nice the denim feels, how well the jeans (or shirts or jackets etc.) are constructed, and the “richness” of the indigo visually. I’m a big fan of the 142 denim for all of these reasons. Hope this helps.  :)
666-XHS | SEXIHXLSXA-13 | 777-SB | 9666Z | 666S-21 | 666S-16 | 666S-PD | 777S-142
IHSH-07 | IHSH-62-BLK | IHSH-62-WHT | IHSH-64 | IHSH-81 | IHSH-156 | IH-9527J