Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today  (Read 323149 times)

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Re: Iron Chef WAYCT - What Are You Cooking Today
« Reply #3000 on: Today at 06:52:55 pm »
Homemade pasta is life altering. Great looking dish Chap

Thx @jordanscollected

Actually no cooking... the fishmonger usually gets fresh stuff on Wednesday, so we went japanese today. He even managed to smuggle salmon from Scotland to Austria

Tamagoyaki, Tuna, Chub Mackerel, Salmon

"BCBB7BF2-A06F-427A-A3E7-DA4AFD29D250.jpeg""EF77BD81-5F3D-46AA-AA84-D58B57337BFC.jpeg"
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Online Steffen

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3001 on: Today at 07:12:14 pm »
Thats Funny, same here, inspired by @Chap ´s IG Post I went out to the Store in my Lunch break and got some Semola di Gran Duro and made Pasta myself after like 10 Years not making any (expect Spätzle)

"20210120_193024.jpg"

Rolled out by hand with an absolut unit of a rolling pin made in germany from german wood by Isenberg, insane price but heavy as hell with ball bearings, made to last with repair garentee.

"20210120_193208.jpg"

"20210120_194211.jpg"

"20210120_195428.jpg"

Picked up some Moliterno al Tartufo and absolutly insane Pecorino with truffle kneaded in, which leads to these dark vaines of truffle all over and an intense AF truffle taste through the whole piece.

There is a Alba Truffle Version too which i may have bought on accident and payed a solid 25€ for a piece like the one pictured, things happen  :D

"20210120_195531.jpg"

The final product all plated up with my marinara sauce i preserve once a month for me and my friends and the for mentioned pecorino.

Thanks to Chap for the Inspo, I´m on fire atm when it comes to cocking, whilest waiting for the dough i made some mexican taco seasoning myself for the weekend  :D

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #3002 on: Today at 07:14:59 pm »
I´m on fire atm when it comes to cocking,
TMI  :D :D :D :D :D
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Online Steffen

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #3003 on: Today at 07:34:47 pm »
I´m on fire atm when it comes to cocking,
TMI  :D :D :D :D :D

You know what i mean  :D :D :D :D

Thats a funny typo  ;D