Hi, Guest

Author Topic: 999pt (99.9% pure platinum) Ring made from Isle of Mann Angel Coin, 25.77 grams  (Read 915 times)

Offline Joule

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
999pt (99.9% pure platinum) Ring made from Isle of Mann Angel Coin, 25.77 grams

I've got a bit of a specialty item.  I had this ring made this spring from a one troy ounce Isle of Mann Angel high relief coin.  The ring is 25.77 grams and with the included center punch and platinum shavings bring you within a couple hundredths of the 31.1035g in a troy ounce.

Asking $1150 shipped worldwide, which is $200 over current spot price.  Current size is 12.5 which is a UK Z.  (note: I measure 20.80mm (11.5/UK Y) but wears like a 12.5 with the concave inside).  I was told it could be sized up or down.  Ring has been sparingly worn, but does have minor scuffs/scratches.  The ring has not been polished.

This custom coin ring was created by Jason Stinchfield of JasonWorks on Etsy.   The ring pictured here is my ring and you can see the price is $2,495.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/196198014/platinum-isle-of-man-angel?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=list&ga_search_query=platinum%20coin%20ring&ref=sr_list_1

山形県の英語教師