See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1600 - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved T-Shirt - White or Black  (Read 24010 times)

Offline discobeard

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
just wondered if anyone has any wear and tear photos of their tees?

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I have one of each colour and they have been worn and washed many times. They stay the same colour and retain their shape so there isn’t much wear and tear in that respect. Very robust, but very comfortable.

Offline Graham

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Fall / Winter 2019 Wishlist:

IHSH-216/230/234
IHM-29/30

Offline Kingmob31

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
I've already emailed the shop, but wonder if someone on here can add their 2 cents.

I think the L is pretty much spot on for how I want it - not too long, the arms are tight without being restrictive, same across the chest. The neck is a little tight, but fine once I've got it on. Basically, the moment I put the L on, I understood all the hype.

The XL is a little looser everywhere, there's space in the arms and it's clearly longer. This could be a good thing considering the shrinkage, but I'm not sure it'll shrink enough. Basically, the reaction I got with the L just wasn't there.

So it comes down to just how much these things shrink.

I appreciate the hotter the wash, the more shrinkage, but at a 30 or 40 degrees, is there a chance these don't shrink at all?

If I knew these were pre-shrunk I'd be all over the L, but I'm slightly worried I might be between sizing on this one  :(

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
I have one of each and you get about a cm in all dimensions after the first wash. I wash on 40C with normal spin. They loosen up with wear though.

Offline DrPat

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
I agree with @neph93.  I washed mine at 60deg and didn't get much more than 1cm shrinkage anywhere.

Offline Kingmob31

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
Thanks @neph93 and @DrPat. Really helpful. I'm going to stick with the L.

Offline madmonday

• 見習いボス
  • still trying to find the right way to do the wrong
    • View Profile
Re: IHT-1600 - Extra Heavy Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved Sweater/T-Shirt
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2019, 04:27:31 pm »
now I need these asap

I just happen 2 be the incredible shrinking monday and can not dial in my correct size  :'(

so glad these have stuck around and continue 2 do well

head high, middle finger higher