See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1600 - Extra Heavy Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved Sweater/T-Shirt  (Read 22530 times)

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
The main reason why I was so stoked on the fact that temperature went down 10C°, was not the prospect of being able to sleep again, or no longer being a sweaty, exhausted mess at work, but it was getting to wear the 1600s again...

Seriously: these may be my fav IH pieces... Please make 'm in chocolate brown and olive drab, Haraki-san // G...

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Can only be made (in sensible numbers) in the colours we already use in the IHTB-01, 05 & 06.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Can only be made (in sensible numbers) in the colours we already use in the IHTB-01, 05 & 06.....

In which case, the grey is a must.

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Add green + red...

Offline adam313

• 啓蒙家
  • Everyday Evolution
    • View Profile
And Blue + Purple & Orange  ;)
I've got a feeling, you know what you did... Phish

Offline Finkster

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
All colours   ;D

Offline Aetas

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Or dip some white 1600 T´s into a "Natural Indigo VAT " :).

Offline Ponyboy312

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
The pictures of this shirt really don't do it justice. It's a slimmer fit and feels amazing.
colonelclegg: if you threw up on them just wash them dude, especially if your not sure if its your puke.........

Offline W1N

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
When will these be back in stock? New Colors (gray) coming?

How do they size? Slim or big something in between     :P

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
No plans for a restock.  If H decides to make again, we will pull them in, but we can't get enough interest from western retailers to initiate a run in any colour....

Sizing is under the "Sizing" tab.  You idea of slim or otherwise may be different from ours, so please take a look at the measurements....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
That does not mean we won't.  I am sure H will make more at some point.  I wanted to initiate a run, but could not get enough orders to get to a minimum run....

Offline BULLITT BEE

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
...but we can't get enough interest from western retailers to initiate a run in any colour....

I didn't manage to snag one of these tee's but I find it surprising that there's little interest from retailers, as I can imagine they're awesome to have on.  Finger's crossed for a re-run!

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
Ridiculous that there is little interest. They're amazing.

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
They're anything but awesome to own, to be honest... I have two, but now want a million more... Horrible position to be in...