See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHT-1600 - 11oz Cotton Knit Crew Neck Short Sleeved T-Shirt - White or Black  (Read 54862 times)

Online henry_david

• 啓蒙家
  • Luke
    • View Profile
How you liking the long sleeve version, @zhivago? I bet they're epic...  :P

Offline zhivago

• 啓蒙家
  • Enjoy Your Life
    • View Profile
Absolutely love them!! Wearing one right now in fact!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zhivago

MM: "we all got to start somewhere"

G: "Never once did he bitch, moan or complain.  He just motivated the team and got on with it"

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
"20210521_160757.jpg"

Real talk: this white t-shirt conceals my man boobs perfectly 👌

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Was wearing mine today, suppresses my beer storage facility admirably.....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
Nice G. I am surprised that I don't notice the side seams. They did a good job on those. Usually they feel like torture to me.

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Labby colour

"F565F45F-A8FA-4AC5-B36D-353B604CEA6F.jpeg"
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
Awesome Chap. Is that the IHSW-45-BLK? If you had to pick either that or a regular loopwheeled 14oz what would you pick?

Offline Chap

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Awesome Chap. Is that the IHSW-45-BLK? If you had to pick either that or a regular loopwheeled 14oz what would you pick?

Thanks Mike, yes it is. I have a 14oz hoody, I would say the IHSW-45-BLK fabric is definitely more windproof, very versatile but has a more technical look... pet hair love that fabric too.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:18:54 pm by Chap »
God has blessed you richly, so get down on your knees and thank him. Don’t forget the less fortunate or God will personally kick your ass. I’d love to do it for him, but I can’t be everywhere. Willie Nelson

Offline Filthy

• 見習いボス
  • Mike
    • View Profile
I don't know how long I will be able to resist.  :'( I need to see the Fall collection first.

Offline Dom2624

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Has anyone tried to shrink a 1600 in the dryer? I was given an XXL and it is a full size too large. I am tempted to give it a soak and toss is in the dryer. Does anyone have any advice? Many thanks!!

Online sabergirl

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
I have machine dried my 1600 and a 1501, and there was a little shrinkage, but no more than maybe a half size?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jordanscollected

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
1600 love. If you've been considering this but think it's just a SS sweatshirt, I can tell you it's not.

at 82 degrees in MN today and sunny, I wasn't overheated on a 2 mile walk. It's warmer than a thin t-shirt of course, but it's not as hot as you may think.

"7-13-21.jpg"
Minnesota, USA

Offline TeflonDon

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Is there anyone who dares guess when these will be restocked in XXL?

Offline jordanscollected

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
@TeflonDon I'm not sure which color you seek, but Black and Olive are available in XXL on Self Edge's site.
Minnesota, USA

Offline TeflonDon

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Those two and white, so that is a really good start. Thanks a lot!