Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Denim & Boots Podcast - How Iron Heart Has Become a Denimhead Favourite  (Read 365 times)

Online Alex

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
For anyone interested, Giles and I are featured on this weeks' Denim and Boots podcast found here

You may need to subscribe to see the latest episode (not the trailer!)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 05:25:48 pm by Alex »

Offline mclaincausey

• 見習いボス
  • Swerve de Nîmes
    • View Profile

It is playing right through the browser at the link provided for me FWIW, no subscription or even Apple device required.
Think it, be it.

Offline tsbojer

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile

It is playing right through the browser at the link provided for me FWIW, no subscription or even Apple device required.

Thomas here. That's right, on our host's site (Simplecast), you can listen without having to subscribe or anything. I've embedded the player on as well (https://www.denimhunters.com/podcast-iron-heart/).

In all fairness, I don't think you have to subscribe in Apple Podcast to listen either  :)

Offline wdw

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Very interesting talk, although the weights explanation at the start was rather more in-depth than I've seen or heard elsewhere.

Offline BloodnThunder

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Preferential Treatment
Great interview.  Highly recommend checking out the other seasons of the podcast as well.

Offline BD81

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Awesome interview! Very interesting.

Offline Jett129

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Really enjoyed the podcast. Didn’t think the moderator was as good as Dean Delray in his podcast with Giles. Surprised to hear Giles use the word diddlysquat. Made me think of the song Red Hot,although they say doodlysquat.

Offline Bfd70

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Huh. So that’s what you guys sound like. Good listen. Learned a bit.