See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-526L-V2 - 19oz Unsanforised Left Hand Twill Trucker V2. The Lefty Trucker V2  (Read 5319 times)

Offline Stuart.T

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Soaked today for 1hr at 30 degree in bath. I'm leaving it out over night to dry. Definitely some shrinkage. I just put it on damp to stretch it where needed. I think the shoulders have calmed a bit! Chest and waist ok, I'm hoping the 'problem midriff will be ok too.

Offline piranha

• Haraki-san Student
    • View Profile
Soaked today for 1hr at 30 degree in bath. I'm leaving it out over night to dry. Definitely some shrinkage. I just put it on damp to stretch it where needed. I think the shoulders have calmed a bit! Chest and waist ok, I'm hoping the 'problem midriff will be ok too.

@Stuart.T I was able to shrink my size Large to a Medium with very hot water and lots of agitation, FYI.
Instagram: djdonnietwosaints

Offline Stuart.T

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile

@Stuart.T I was able to shrink my size Large to a Medium with very hot water and lots of agitation, FYI.

it worked out perfectly. Wore it today and it feels great. needs to wear and soften a bit. It shrunk in all the right places. Sleeves are perfect, but the body length didn't shrink to0 much, which was great for me too! really happy.

I'll try and upload some fir picks if my wife will take them!

Offline Tdre977

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
Wearing my Iron Heart tux. I’ve had it just shy of a year, still a stiff monster, but I love it. Starting to show some fading here n’ there, tough to get it to show in a pic

"702D97FD-2AAE-4E8F-B5E5-459DDCBCFB40.jpeg"

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
@Tdre977  great fit on the jacket and a really nice combo to boot.

Offline Dion

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Seconded! Excellent outfit choice!