See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IH-666S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo  (Read 42825 times)

Offline AdamC

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Re: IH-666S-18 - 18oz Vintage Selvedge Denim Slim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2020, 02:24:50 am »
Freshly washed.

"37123A0F-3701-475C-B190-898E9A22134A.jpeg"

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
I had these hemmed along with my 666Ds since I'm mainly focusing on my XHSib at the moment. Loving the clean look.

"IMG_6235.jpg"

Offline motojobobo

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Your pics will encourage me to follow suit. Guess that clean look isn’t prevalent in the forum? Please post any other examples you’ve ‘cleaned up’!
Good stuff!
The journey is the objective.

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
These jeans have become my summer project so I hope to have something worth showing in a few weeks. Ever since I got them hemmed I haven't wanted to wear any other jeans.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
These jeans have become my summer project so I hope to have something worth showing in a few weeks. Ever since I got them hemmed I haven't wanted to wear any other jeans.
I had the 634 in this denim and moved them on, only because they were a little large. The denim is really beautiful and even though mine didn’t have loads of wear, the potential for a really lovely pair of jeans was certainly there.

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
The fabric is certainly one of the most unique IH fabrics. The texture and the fast fading properties are awesome. Looking at @Giles pair is good inspiration to really put some time in.

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Been wearing these every day for the past month. They're at about two months of regular wear now and coming along nicely. I'm going to keep wearing them but I need to add some other pairs into my rotation because I don't have the discipline to only wear one pair for long periods of time.

"IMG_7714.jpg""IMG_7715.jpg"

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Starting to see some more progress after washing today.

"83C20060-6E94-41BE-8718-251EAAE8F252.jpeg"

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
That roping is very nice indeed. I really like the way it is spaced.

I’m tempted by the 634 again. It really isn’t my cut, but sizing down in a pair may help and this denim needs to be on my legs...

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Do it! The richness of this particular shade of indigo is somethin' else.

The roping wasn't too noticeable until the wash. I had them hemmed at Indigo Proof a few months ago and I didn't think they would get that twist but I'm glad it's here now.

I find myself thinking about them a lot, like when I'm laying in bed at night. All this time alone at home with the pandemic has really ramped up my obsession with denim.

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
I'm wearing the IHJ-51, Type II out of the same denim, at the moment - loving it....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
I'm wearing the IHJ-51, Type II out of the same denim, at the moment - loving it....

Do you have any of those for sale? I'd love a 3x or 4x... It would fulfill my dream of being able to dress like Martin Sheen in Badlands.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:14:56 am by Palmer »

Offline Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
There are a few in Japan, but they max out at XXL over there, I am afraid.  They do run a little large.....But XX may be pushing it for you....

"2020-07-07_0949.png"
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 09:50:06 am by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Palmer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Ah yeah, just a tad too short and tight in the chest. Thanks for the info.