When choosing your vest size, make sure you have measured your chest with a tightly pulled measuring tape, ensuring all slack is removed (this will help you to capture an accurate reading).
Take note of the measurement in inches, and then add 1" to determine your vest size. For example, if your chest measures 41", your jacket size will be 42.
- An Iron Heart/Simmons Bilt collaboration, made in Scotland
- Constructed from 15mm sheepskin
- Based on a C3 style lambskin aviator vest
- Two leather patch pockets on front
- Two leather flapped “kidney" pockets with snapped fastening on back (especially useful for a pillion rider!)
- Leather taping detail for added strength and shape
- Oversized two-way zipper with chunky leather pulls
- Straight or "shirt tail" back
- Kidney pockets or no kidney pockets
- Front pockets like photos or side entry sheepskin lined
- Crew neck or vee neck
- These vests are made to special order and take about 4 weeks from receipt of order
- Please see "HOW WE MEASURE" tab for measuring instructions