Wear and Repair
We're confident that your Iron Heart denim will last a very long time - standing up to whatever life throws at you, year after year. And because we want you to wear and love our denim products for as long as possible, we offer free repairs for life.
Free repairs for life, for you, by us.
Step 1 Fill in the form below, including a few photos of the needed repair, noting its location on the denim product.
Step 2 We will review your request, and if approved, we will send you a link to book in your free repair.
Step 3 Send your items in to us.
3 to 4 weeks
1 to 2 months
- Only Iron Heart denim products qualify for repair.
- Items must be washed and pockets empty.
- Return shipping is charged, including items ineligible for service due to cleanliness.
- If we're unable to make repairs in-house (due to unusually complicated repair work, or being overly busy) we'll send them on to our team in Japan, which may take several weeks before we receive them back, so please be patient.
- The service is offered for wearable Iron Heart items with reasonable wear and tear: the earlier the problem is sorted, the quicker and easier we can resolve.
- We do reserve the right to refuse any items that are considered beyond repair, this is not a reconstruction or replacement service, so please treat it in the spirit in which it is offered.