Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 312811 times)

Offline LandoCal126

• LandoCal126
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2009, 07:51:30 am »
Yes, the jeans are definitely built for the Japanese not the JLo physique, and that won't change.  My sis looks stunning in a pair of 634S worn boyfriend style..

This is funny because today I was wearing my 634S's (W32) and my sister was like "there is no way I could fit my ass in those." Think the boyfriend would be the way to go? I'm trying to get the fmaily into it!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2009, 06:33:38 pm by LandoCal126 »
RIP Geo

shubharamani

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2009, 12:59:39 pm »
Boyfriend Style is the way to pull IH off for many women. I love Boyfriend Style myself for all IH except the super slim versions (obviously). Victoria Beckham rocks the Boyfriend Style best (with her own label, not IH -- there are pics on the web and she looks awesome).

But even IH Boyfriend Style would be torturous for JLo to pull off, bless her heart ! It just ain't gonna work for her.

Offline moggie

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2009, 02:23:25 pm »
Just joined the forum, I am from the NW. looking forward to learning a thing or 2 on here 

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2009, 02:48:42 pm »
Just joined the forum, I am from the NW. looking forward to learning a thing or 2 on here
Nice to have you here Moggle.  NW which country?
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline moggie

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2009, 04:22:53 pm »
Nice to have you here Moggle.  NW which country?

'ENGLAND'

I spoke to you not long ago about stocking Flat Heads & Iron Heart  :) REMEMBER?

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2009, 11:09:25 pm »
Yep, remember now,
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline STAN

• Iron Heart Deity
  • 3 words. Jeans! Jeans! Jeans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2009, 06:59:46 am »
Hello everyone.   Owning a Iron Heart jeans is a great experience for me. It is very comfortable and feel difference from the other jeans that i wear.
EVERYDAY DENIM

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2009, 07:16:19 am »
Hi Stan,

Great to have you here.  Where do you hail from?

Offline STAN

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2009, 07:47:00 am »
hi Giles,

I'm from  Malaysia. It's always sunshine here, all year round. Great forum you've got here. Lot of input and info from everyone.
EVERYDAY DENIM

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2009, 07:50:54 am »
How are your 634SR doing?

Offline STAN

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 08:29:50 am »
Well, it been great  experience. I wear it about a week  when i got it from you. Now i'm  back wearing my other jeans because i want to start wearing  my 634sr on the 01st of January 2010.

When i did the hot soak, because of too hot soak and soaking it the whole night, the leather patch spoil , it turn out brown, hard and bit wrinkle. Any where other parts is OK. i wish i knew before the other guy has experience it ( i've read the post before, here ). My first Iron Heart and I spoil the leather patch.

EVERYDAY DENIM

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 08:36:36 am »
Well, it been great  experience. I wear it about a week  when i got it from you. Now i'm  back wearing my other jeans because i want to start wearing  my 634sr on the 01st of January 2010.

When i did the hot soak, because of too hot soak and soaking it the whole night, the leather patch spoil , it turn out brown, hard and bit wrinkle. Any where other parts is OK. i wish i knew before the other guy has experience it ( i've read the post before, here ). My first Iron Heart and I spoil the leather patch.

Stan, I'll get you another patch and some thread if you would like.  Giles

Offline STAN

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 09:35:45 am »
Wow !!!! man, thanks a lot.
EVERYDAY DENIM

Offline drz

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 09:44:35 am »
hi Giles,

I'm from  Malaysia. It's always sunshine here, all year round. Great forum you've got here. Lot of input and info from everyone.

I miss Indonesian sunshine too, man. greetings from sesama rumpun Melayu! :D

Offline STAN

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 09:57:25 am »
hi drz, Nice knowing you. You miss the sunshine. I wish it cold here.
 Awesome picture  you've got there.
EVERYDAY DENIM