Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Introduce Yourself Here  (Read 330556 times)

Online Paul9221

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
Re: Introduce Yourself Here
« Reply #2400 on: January 05, 2020, 07:00:36 am »
I'm amazed that at 6'7" you still have cuffs on those jeans ;)

Great shot, great outfit!  Welcome!
Blanket-line all the things!!!

Online den1mhead

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: January 05, 2020, 08:19:11 am »
Welcome @Smiladon  :)

Offline Smiladon

• The Unwoven
  • Brendan Herrick Otto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: January 05, 2020, 04:49:10 pm »
Welcome buddy... thank you for the great intro. I like the sound of an employee owned manufacturing facility. What do you guys make?

The company is called Metalcraft. Our bread and butter these days is in making RFID tags for various uses, like inventory tracking, and temperature and moisture sensors. We make a lot of clothing tags too, like the ones that will set off an alarm if you try and steal clothing without paying first. It’s fairly interesting stuff. Here’s a pic of me running my machine. I think I’m making car wash tags here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”-Samuel Langhorne Clemens   ig= 6foot7ifitmatters

Offline Smiladon

• The Unwoven
  • Brendan Herrick Otto
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: January 05, 2020, 04:55:33 pm »
I'm amazed that at 6'7" you still have cuffs on those jeans ;)

Great shot, great outfit!  Welcome!
Thanks! That’s a big reason why I love Iron Heart! They fit large enough for me to cuff. I need at least a 36” inseam and most of their cuts have a couple pairs that reach or exceed that measurement. I love the look of PBJ fabric and I’ve been fortunate to find one pair that started off at a little over 37” before soaking but not many other Japanese brands offer the inseams that I need. I’ve also found many shirts and jackets from iron heart that fit my tall frame perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”-Samuel Langhorne Clemens   ig= 6foot7ifitmatters