Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Self Edge SF, NY, LA, PDX & MX  (Read 262998 times)

Offline joesaintjohn

• 啓蒙家
  • Joe Dreams of Denim
    • View Profile
Re: Self Edge SF, NY, & LA
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2013, 03:47:43 am »
SEOKC?
Fat dudes need good clothes too.

Offline Clint_D

• Iron Heart Deity
  • IH Hoarder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2013, 04:01:07 am »
Self Edge Austin has a nice ring to it!

Offline summ3rhays

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2013, 05:59:27 am »
It's bound to be Salt Lake. Ok, I can't even type that without laughing. LA & SF are close enough for me.
IG: summ3rhays & Indigobleed

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2013, 06:07:24 am »
Seriously, you guys are too funny.  Having online friends and customers want our store in cities across America makes this all very much worth it. 

Nate, we're not getting that shirt in, we didn't order it.  We'd love to carry everything but we can't, we only order our favorites from the lines we carry.

Sean, you been to Double Mountain Brewing?

EDIT: Whoops, we ARE getting that shirt in!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 03:22:46 pm by kiya »

Offline seanocono

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2013, 06:30:37 am »
^Never been to Double Mountain, and I've driven from Portland through Eastern WA on the 84 a couple times, too.  I have tried their Vaporizer Ale while in the Portland area, though.  Good stuff.

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2013, 06:33:41 am »
Nate, we're not getting that shirt in, we didn't order it.  We'd love to carry everything but we can't, we only order our favorites from the lines we carry.
If Nate meant the IHSH-33 black weft/black warp, then you are getting them.  Well, at least you ordered a load....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline seanocono

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2013, 06:36:49 am »
^Great news.  Per Nate, can we hereby refer to them as the Johnny Cash special?

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2013, 06:47:45 am »
Sure can....
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Seul

• 見習いボス
  • 10 years of eejicy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2013, 08:11:37 am »
I need the Cash...

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2013, 03:22:23 pm »
^Never been to Double Mountain, and I've driven from Portland through Eastern WA on the 84 a couple times, too.  I have tried their Vaporizer Ale while in the Portland area, though.  Good stuff.

You should really check out the brewery, they also serve some of the best pizza i've ever had.  They use the yeast from their beers as the dough starter.  The little downtown area in Hood River is wild, something like 6 breweries in a 3 block radius, all world class.

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2013, 03:23:20 pm »
If Nate meant the IHSH-33 black weft/black warp, then you are getting them.  Well, at least you ordered a load....

Whoops.  Nate, as Giles just noted, all the Self Edge stores WILL have that shirt in when its released!

Offline seanocono

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2013, 03:30:48 pm »
You should really check out the brewery, they also serve some of the best pizza i've ever had.  They use the yeast from their beers as the dough starter.  The little downtown area in Hood River is wild, something like 6 breweries in a 3 block radius, all world class.

Sounds great. Will definitely check out next time I'm in the area. Thanks for the tip.

Offline kiya

• Denim Icon
  • 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
    • Self Edge
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2013, 03:52:28 pm »

Sounds great. Will definitely check out next time I'm in the area. Thanks for the tip.

Seems to be quite a few IH people in the Portland/Seattle area, we should do a meet at Double Mountain this summer.  Maybe in July or August.

Offline seanocono

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2013, 04:02:00 pm »
Great idea. Late July or August would be my vote. The weather gets really nice by around Mid-July.

Offline summ3rhays

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2013, 08:39:19 pm »
Doh, someone beat me to the RJB dobby shirt I was waiting to pounce on. Oh well, SC short sleeve is a pretty sweet score.
IG: summ3rhays & Indigobleed