Hi, Guest

Author Topic: RAWscore - the hit or miss fit and combo space  (Read 38804 times)

Offline cityofdelusion

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
Re: RAWscore - the hit or miss fit and combo space
« Reply #315 on: September 24, 2019, 09:16:58 pm »
I took some photos of the vest layered over the IHSH-237. I took one with the collar tucked in as well... All for the sake of science of course, @neph93

Excuse the bad lighting

Regarding your question: I actually really like showing off the collar like that. It adds a ton of character compared to tucking it in. There's something "vintage" about I'd say... Over all, I'm actually super pleased with the fit and the vest.

As said, I'm actually not a vest person and I leave the kingdom of vests to you - However this one will accompany me for many years I hope. I like the quality, functionality, looks and warmth of it a lot. I needed this for my UHFs and as an extra layer for the winter. Now..... To get or not to get the matching mackinaw cruiser coat in olive green, that is the question ::)

Online gaseousclay

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Re: RAWscore - the hit or miss fit and combo space
« Reply #316 on: September 24, 2019, 09:59:08 pm »
I think it looks good with the collar out
WTB:
IHSH-129 size L (blue)
IHSH-37 blue/orange L or XL depending on fit
IHSH-19

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
RAWscore - the hit or miss fit and combo space
« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2019, 07:25:56 am »
Great combo with the UHF colour combo and styling in all those shots. I think smaller guys also have a better chance of making that combo work when the shirt is untucked and the vest open.

The collar out thing can certainly give a vintage style. I never feel comfortable enough to be  confident wearing it.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 08:10:30 am by neph93 »