See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHSH-129 - Indigo Check Heavy Selvedge Flannel Western Shirt - Blue & Green  (Read 79598 times)

Offline Finkster

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Give 'em a hot soak and rock it hard

Glückwunsch!

Fit better after a wash
For me now perfekt!

Volle Punktzahl, Götz ... well done!

Offline passthestripe

• Haraki-san Expert
  • rugged and raw
    • View Profile
Ahhh folks, how has sizing been post first (normal) wash... Stayed consistent or came in a wee bit?

Offline Broark

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
Gave mine a normal wash and got a little bit of shrink, not a ton though.
No measurements but I could tell.

Offline Haddtoo 555

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
I dried mine gently the first time not enough shrink dried it harder the second time plenty of shrinkage you want it to shrink dry it dry :)
madmonday's retired....I'm just tired.

Offline Max Power

• 見習いボス
  • Only doom is real
    • View Profile
Saw this one in person yesterday. The fabric looks and feels so awesome that I think about getting one. Wouldn't have expected it to be so good!
I don't care what people say.. The Max Power way is the right way...

Offline harleysteen

• Haraki-san Prodigy
    • View Profile
I Picked this up in the green, and happy about it right away. When I put it on for the second time I realized it was one of my favorite shirts of all time. This fabric is awesome for the cool but not cold days. And it just wears and looks great. @Giles is there a name for this? It's a great mid weight and I would like to be able to be on the lookout for others like it in the future.

Offline No.88

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Ahhh folks, how has sizing been post first (normal) wash... Stayed consistent or came in a wee bit?
pts
My small felt a little bit looser in the chest. A 40 deg wash for 45 mins and a medium tumble dry, fits spot on.
W T B / For Sale / Trade.
Please see my Roll Call.
https://www.ironheart.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=8216.0

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
is there a name for this?
This is what we call it - as creative as we can get:

Indigo Check Heavy Selvedge Flannel
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 03:26:58 pm by Giles »
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline Engineer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Team Green.  I'm loving the colorway of this shirt.  Compared to my 137, the 129 is a little wider in the waist and opening, and a little shorter down the back.  I gave this a hand wash and warm dry out of the bag, which is why it's a little wrinkly.  (It had a slight smell, not a big deal)  The fabric itself isn't brushed, so it has a harder face, but it's not uncomfortable at all.  Regarding the skew, it's barely noticeable looking in a mirror, and it's not noticeable when worn.

Offline Appfaff

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
amazing color and nice fit!

Online Giles

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Lovely...
"OK face up to it - you're useless but generally pretty honest and straightforward . . . it's a rare combination of qualities that I have come to admire in you" - Geo 2011

Offline sabergirl

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
Definitely my favorite color way of this shirt. It looks great on you, Engineer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
  • Not a complete twat.
    • View Profile
Lovely...
Definitely my favorite color way of this shirt. It looks great on you, Engineer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amazing color and nice fit!
^All of this!

The green is the nicest for me, no contest. I've stopped going to the product page as there's one stubborn XL left that no-one will do me the favour of buying.
“I think it was Scott Fitzgerald who said: "American lives don't have second acts." Well, this is Nephland. We do things differently here. This is the second act”.

(Paraphrased from something Tony Wilson may or may not have said).

Offline Engineer

• Haraki-san Expert
    • View Profile
Thanks all - really enjoying this one!  Iron heart has been taking over my wardrobe, lately!   :D

Offline From The North

• The Unwoven
    • View Profile
Heres mine in a Large.

(sorry about the mirror-stains, I have small kids)