See product in shop
Hi, Guest

Author Topic: IHTB-01 - Extra Heavy Long Sleeved Cotton Knit Sweater  (Read 95903 times)

Offline Graham

• IHUK Crew
    • View Profile
Re: IHTB-01 - Extra Heavy Long Sleeved Cotton Knit Sweater
« Reply #570 on: January 24, 2021, 07:38:51 pm »
@Piscurd I take an L in the 1700/1213/1301 and a mix of L/XL in IH shirts but am 100% an XL in these.
FW20 wishlist:

IHSH-254-GRY
IHSH-267-NAV
IHSH-270-BLK
IH-666-XHSBB

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: January 24, 2021, 07:47:52 pm »
I’m XL in most shirts and have L and XL in these. The L’s are snug on me which is what I wanted. In cold weather I wear them under heavy shirts and vests as a base layer. However the XL’s are a good comfy fit and I can layer over a tee shirt if I want to.

Offline Erikdayo

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: February 05, 2021, 10:39:57 pm »
I’m XL in most shirts and have L and XL in these. The L’s are snug on me which is what I wanted. In cold weather I wear them under heavy shirts and vests as a base layer. However the XL’s are a good comfy fit and I can layer over a tee shirt if I want to.
Useful information. I was thinking about ordering the purple+black and have been a little unsure on whether to go with the small or medium. The medium would probably be a little more versatile and a bit closer in measurements to my small UHF and madras.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: February 05, 2021, 10:42:04 pm »
The medium would probably be a little more versatile and a bit closer in measurements to my small UHF and madras.

I’d imagine you’d get a relaxed, sweatshirt for, that you could fit a tee under, as opposed to a snug long-sleeved tee fit.

Offline Erikdayo

• Raw and Unwashed
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: February 05, 2021, 10:48:35 pm »
The medium would probably be a little more versatile and a bit closer in measurements to my small UHF and madras.

I’d imagine you’d get a relaxed, sweatshirt for, that you could fit a tee under, as opposed to a snug long-sleeved tee fit.
My regular short sleeved tshirts are more of a relaxed fit as it is. They're all roughly around 40" chest, and I have a 34" chest.

Does the material have much stretch to it? My biggest concern with the small was actually the opening. The opening measures around 35.2", and my hips around where the opening would be are 33" before adding the pants and belt to the mix.

Offline neph93

• Mod Squad
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: February 05, 2021, 10:51:26 pm »

Does the material have much stretch to it?

It does not, no. Quite thick and heavy. But I would not worry, if the opening on a large doesn't bother me with my big butt, you'll be fine I'm sure.