Hi, Guest

Author Topic: Fish’n’Chips 2018 – Friday 6th and Saturday 7th July 2018 in Gosport  (Read 16293 times)

Offline hajduk

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
I’m an ex-smoker too. Just not when I’m in Gosport
Same here!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

Offline rocket

• Mod Squad
  • Team Humbug
    • View Profile
Brilliant pics @rocket !!
It was great to meet u!
Please, next time, take me to this jumping trip! @neph93  du blir med? 8)

my pleasure Pierre @hajduk great to meet u man and yeah anytime, you can drop
rocketrocksrox 🤙🏼🤙🏾

It's all humbug, like everywhere
R.I.P. Geo

Offline ROman

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Madman across the water
    • View Profile
I just got home a couple hours ago. I must have been nuts choosing a flight leaving Berlin 7:15 AM to Madrid, then on to Charlotte. I'm exhausted. I will post my small few posts of the F&C weekend. I would like to add that it was great seeing those that I have met before, and then it was a pleasure to meet the new That I met this time. I would have posted a forum member name all to mention everyone as @Madame Buttonfly did, but I'm exhausted. 1st up is the proof that there was fish and chips, @Matty123 , and my buddy Dexter.

"20180706_195527.jpg""20180707_215455.jpg"

Offline ROman

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile

Offline Mustafa911

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
All people look nice and cool personalities !! Maybe one day I can go across the pond and experience fish and chips

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Matty123

• 見習いボス
    • View Profile
I just got home a couple hours ago. I must have been nuts choosing a flight leaving Berlin 7:15 AM to Madrid, then on to Charlotte. I'm exhausted. I will post my small few posts of the F&C weekend. I would like to add that it was great seeing those that I have met before, and then it was a pleasure to meet the new That I met this time. I would have posted a forum member name all to mention everyone as @Madame Buttonfly did, but I'm exhausted. 1st up is the proof that there was fish and chips, @Matty123 , and my buddy

Thanks Sam. That looks damned tasty.
Maybe so. Maybe not

Offline RoxRocks86

• Iron Heart Deity
  • Team Humbug
    • View Profile
Really great pics @rocket @Steve @ROman !!!!  Thank you everyone for sharing the experience, love all the candid shots showcasing the vibe of how the weekend went. Everyone was smiles all around 👌🏾👍🏾
roxrocksrocket 🚀

Offline ROman

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
To Giles, Paula, Adam J, Adam C, Steve, Sam, The crew from Japan, you all hosted a great event, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Yesterday I kept thinking it was a week ago that I was there amongst all the great people that showed up. I'm up for the next one. Thank you all. Sam

Offline hajduk

• 啓蒙家
    • View Profile
@ROman Sam, it was a real pleasure to meet you!
The Black Label combined with the croatian victory was 👌
Many thanks!!
Pierre.
"Ignorance, allied with power, is the most ferocious enemy justice can have" James Baldwin.

Offline ROman

• Iron Heart Deity
    • View Profile
@ROman Sam, it was a real pleasure to meet you!
The Black Label combined with the croatian victory was 👌
Many thanks!!
Pierre.

@hajduk   Pierre, It was great meeting you as well. Glad you enjoyed the Black Label,
Sam