A Sonder Supplies x Simmons Bilt Collaboration
The Type B-6 sheepskin flying jacket was first introduced in 1939 as a compact alternative to the slightly bulkier Type B-3. This Sonder Supplies x Simmons Bilt collaboration jacket has been stripped back to the beautiful essentials, removing the conventional external pockets and epaulettes to make way for a modern update of a well-known classic. Constructed using 18mm North American sheepskin with soft ginger lining and two-way zipper, this jacket is one of a kind.
Chest Size is Jacket Size:
When choosing your jacket size, make sure you have measured your chest with a tightly pulled measuring tape, ensuring all slack is removed (this will help you to capture an accurate reading).
Take note of the measurement in inches, and then add 1" to determine your jacket size. For example, if your chest measures 41", your jacket size will be 42.
- USD500 deposit to order, and USD500 on shipping
- Made in Scotland
- 18mm seal brown sheepskin leather
- Leather trims
- Ginger fleece lining throughout
- Fleece-lined collar
- Snap fastened cuffs
- Two-way zipper with leather pull tabs
- Custom Air Military zipper developed by YKK
- These jackets are made to special order and take about 4 weeks from receipt of order
- Please see "HOW WE MEASURE" tab for measuring instructions